Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Gonna Be A MeMe!!! Let's do the Happy Dance???

Yes, I know you are thinking big whoop, that there are lots of people going to be MeMe's out there but I am just so darn excited I can't stand it. You see I thought my oldest daughter would be the first to bless us with a grandbaby (my hubby has always told me it would be the middle daughter, Ashley). (Well boogs, you were right.) He does know our children. Anyway, We are extremely happy and can't wait till he/she gets here somewhere around mid July.



Anyway, I guess I will tell you a little about my family. Me and my Boogs (Lee) have been married for 25 and 1/2 years. But we had a 5 year break along the way so some people don't count those 5 years but I do. Before the 5 year break we had 2 daughters April who is 24 and Ashley is 22. After this little break we had our little surprise Victoria, who is 10. And then along comes our 4th daughter Breeann. She is 18. She officially came along during the 5 year break. The mom called us out of the blue and asked when we could come and get her. I told her we would be there the next day and that's when we began to fall in love with our 4th daughter, Breeann. She has been so easy for me to love as my own. I didn't know what to expect when she came here to live and I'm sure she was scared to death. But we have had a ball getting to know her and I hope she feels the love that any child deserves to feel.



So, all my girls are different in personality. So that would be a post for another day. I do have 4 of them, it could take all day.

So I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day.

6 comments:

  1. ....and I'm going to be a mommy!!! :)
    I like the blog layout and I love my womb on the right. hehe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!! I love your new blog!

    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout...so cute! Moma is coming over right now so we can go to Wally World and I'm gonna show it to her :)

    Love ya,
    Lil Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY!! You gotta change your little explanation of yourself over there....you have 2 granddogs too!! They need to be in a picture on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I have come over from the video blog, and am nosing around, after watching your video. You are an amazing woman, and I think all 4 of your girls, not to mention that hubby, are some lucky folks for sure! Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to laugh when the baby calls you something other than MeMe! Ha ha ha ha!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete