Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of love, family and of course, food! I had one of the best Thanksgivings I have ever had and I have so much to be thankful for this year.
1. My daughter, April and her husband had a safe trip home from Taiwan with our new grandson Harrison, in which I was still on my cruise at the time. But he is just perfect!!!! I went over on Monday and spent about an hour with him and then had dinner with him for his first Thanksgiving.
2. I had all my immediate family and my MIL, SIL, and BIL to celebrate with.
3. I have the BEST hubby I could ever ask for.
4. I finally got a pic of all 4 of the girls together. Ha!
5. Hubby's job
6. and most important, my Jesus!! None of this could be possible without Him!!
That's just a few of the things that I am blessed with everyday. I could go on and on but I'm sure that would take all day.
Harrison loved wearing Will's hat.
Harrison meeting his Great Nana for the first time.