Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. As we celebrated the birth of our Savior I was thanking Him for all the blessings He has given me this year. A wonderful husband and children and I have the two most adorable grandsons and one on the way, a healthy family and a home with food in the pantry.

We spent Christmas Eve going to the candle light service and then went to April's to have our family Christmas. I always love when all my family is surrounding me (we were only missing BreeAnn and Will) when we celebrate the holiday's.


1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures and we all missed ya'll very much!!!! It's just not the same without ya'll here :( I hope you all have a Happy and safe New Year!

    Love Stacey

    ReplyDelete