Sunday, December 27, 2009

44

WOW!!!! I can't believe that I will be 44 years old this week. I can say that I feel like I have been blessed through these past 44 years. I may not be monetary "wealthy" or have a lot of material things but I feel like I am rich with blessings that my Savior has given me.

He has given me the chance to be His child at no cost, He has given me a wonderful and loving husband, children and grandchildren, He has given me a wonderful mom that I miss so much and who happens to be my HERO!!! And He has given me sisters who I love and miss dearly every single day. He has given me a dad that I love despite our challenging childhood. He has given me a great mother-in-law, sister-in-law and brother-in-law, He has given me a safe home to live in, He has given my hubby a great job, He has given me LOVE......

So on January 1, 2010 I will be 44 years old and as I reflect back on all those 44 years I want to be thankful for all that I have and all that I have been given.

Hope everyone has a very Happy New Year and you are abundantly blessed throughout 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment