Saturday, September 25, 2010

7 Days!

That’s right!! 7 more days and my second daughter will be marrying her high school sweetheart! Her and Jordan started dating when Ashley was in high school and now they will making the lifelong commitment.  Jordan has always been a part of our family and we are excited that he and Ashley are finally taking the plunge!

They are having a small ceremony at our Aunt and Uncles house at sunset! There will lots of candlelight, fallish decor, family and a few friends followed by cake. The weather should feel fabulous and that calls for a much more comfortable ceremony.

Wish me luck as I go out today to find a dress for the occasion since I am not much of a dress person this should be interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I can't wait for the wedding! I am sooo happy for them both! She is happier right now then I have seen her in a long time. I LOVE IT! Hope you have a great day, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost 4 days now. I'm getting more and more excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete