Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On Overload

It seems like our family has been overloaded with sickness!! First my sister being diagnosed with MS, then my baby sister has been on bed rest on and off for the last two weeks with some minor (we hope) complications with her pregnancy, my brother-in-law has been sick again, hubby’s cousin has been diagnosed with progressive breast cancer at the young age of 38, and now my sweet mother-in-law is in the hospital having tests run.  We will know the results of my MIL’s tests tomorrow.  I know there are so many more people out in this world that are worse off but geez so many things at one time has put my mind on overload!!  Please pray for my family to get through these hard times. 

On a happy note: My sweet MIL has a new “friend” in her life and I don’t think I have seen her happier!  He is such a nice man and we look forward to getting to know him better.  He has been by her side through all the craziness that’s been going on and I couldn’t thank him enough! My MIL deserves to have happiness in her life and it makes my heart happy.

I have been homesick lately and I’m sure a lot of it has to do with all that my sister’s are going through.  Of course missing my mama has some to do with it to since I am just a little bit of a mama’s girl! HA!  Anyway, not sure when I will be getting down to visit but I always have a phone!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me a little sad and makes me miss "home" too. I've been missing it myself lately. I wish we were closer to everyone. It's hard being 9 hours away. You didn't tell me about dad's cousin???

    I'll be praying for you mama.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete