Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Candy Day

Halloween 2010 018

This is a little late but I have been really busy the last few days and haven’t really felt that great either, so here goes…..

Our little town celebrated Halloween on Saturday night since it was actually on a Sunday.  I personally like that better because I like my Sunday’s to be lazy and relaxing so I can be ready for my Monday.  So we went over to my daughter’s house so I could give out candy for her while she took Tuff trick or treating.  Well it didn’t quite work that way since there were no trick or treaters!! So we all took off to go to the middle of our little town where everyone who is everyone goes to trick or treat.  This is sorta like our main street but it’s called College Street.  They block off the road on each end and you have to find parking which isn’t too hard, and then you take off with your kiddos and walk.  The street is not very long at all and it’s so nice because there is not traffic to worry about.  You see everybody you know and everybody is stopping to talk and admire all the costumes.  So I am really glad we went and I am hoping we can make this a tradition for the little ones. 

 

015

The cousins…Tuff is in love with Ada

 

012

Ada was a sweet little Fairy

008

and Tuff was a scary Scarecrow

Tuff and Ada loved loved loved all the excitement and Tuff caught on real quick like what his candy bucket was used for and he just went up every sidewalk and got his candy and just kept on walking.  I was surprised since he doesn’t like to much chaos where strangers are involved.  Ada was just amazed at all the people and she loved being outside at night.  I don’t think she really knew exactly why we were out there but she was all into it.

My Harrison was not able to make it to go with us since his daddy’s work had a Fall Carnival and that’s where he was so no pictures yet of him in his sock monkey costume.

Both boys have been sick.  Harrison has bronchitis and Tuff has a severe sinus infection and Ada had tubes put in her ears yesterday.  Boy the sickness is starting early this year.  I don’t remember my kids getting sick so much when they were little and my Mom said that we were never sick.  It must be something in the air now days.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment