Sunday, November 14, 2010

One Year!! Harrison’s Gotcha Day!

Harrison, today it has been one year since God blessed our family with the privilege of you being a part of our lives.  I don’t even know how to explain in words how you have blessed our family! You have been such a fun little boy and it amazes me how much you are so much like your mama! You are such a fun little boy to be around! My favorite thing is when I walk in the room and you run with your arms wide open and jump into my arms and lay your head on my shoulder with that big sweet smile on your face.  I don’t think you even know yet what that does to my heart!! Harrison, don’t ever forget that you are such a special blessing to all of us and we love you to the moon and back.

012

019

I love you sweet boy! and I am so excited to be able to be your MeMe and to be a part of your life!!

1 comment: