Saturday, May 2, 2009

Well What A Break!!

My little break post got the attention of my sweet Ashley. I felt so bad when she called me first thing the next morning and asked me if I needed a break from her!!! Of course I felt like the biggest heal there is!!!! My week had just been filled with whining, pouting, depression, requests and I just got so overwhelmed and I wasn't dealing well with everything.

We are so excited about this opportunity that April and Brandon have to adopt sweet Harrison. They are almost at their needed goal for this process to move to step #2. It's really exciting and I will have my hands full when I both grandsons at the same time. I will have to get use to getting overwhelmed more often than once a month or so. HeHe!!! I think that will be a good overwhelming though.

We went and ate lunch with our girls today (except for BreeAnn) and then me, Tori, her friend Ashley, and my Ashley and Jordan went bowling. It was nice to go do something fun with the kids. Then I took Tori to get some new tennis shoes for school and a few things for summer. We had a great day.

BreeAnn's little concert got cancelled due to flooding here in middle Tn so it will be held on the 23rd of May the day after graduation. We have a full month this month and I am so excited about all the happenings. I will be sure to post some pics. We have prom this Friday, baby shower the next Saturday the 16th and then graduation on the 22nd.

I am truly blessed with my life and I am truly ashamed for complaining. I have a wonderful husband, wonderful children and will soon have 2( yes I said 2) grandsons this year!!! So I will think long and hard the next time I get overwhelmed. I thank my Jesus everyday for my family and all the blessings He bestows on me each and everyday.

Hope you have a blessed weekend and hope all middle Tennesseans have a dry one at that!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, it happens to all of us. Don't stress, we love you! :)

    ReplyDelete