Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boy or Girl?

My baby sister went for her ultrasound this morning.  She has to see a high risk OB in addition to her regular OB because of her age so she was able to find out the sex of the baby a little early.   So is it a boy or girl????? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT’s A BOY!!!!

They will name him Waylon Beau or Beau Waylon.  They haven’t decided which name will come first yet.   We are all so excited since she has waited so long to have a baby. 

 

And, has anyone ever been to a Tastefully Simple party???? Well, I went to one last night and I LOVED all of their spices, dips, bread and even their few deserts they have.  I will be having a party of my own next month.  I was so impressed with the little out-of-pocket cost and also they provide the kit with all the spices and mixes needed.  We got to sample about 10 different dips, sauces, breads, and even a Carrot Cake Crispy Cheese Ball!! Which was actually really good. It was all very yummy and I look forward to having a party!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS ON ANOTHER BOY!!! I have so learned how a baby can bless you more than anything else in this world! I am so happy for her. I hope I am invited to this Tastefully Simple party!! hint hint... :)

    ReplyDelete