Friday, October 15, 2010

Finally

There has been a murder suspect on the loose in my hometown, Clay Hill, FL for 5 days now and they finally caught him.  I’m pretty sure from what the news media is saying(if they got it right this time) that he is dead.  There apparently was a shoot off between the suspect and the police.  This has all been happening right within a few miles from my mom and sisters live.  He apparently on Monday, killed his brother and his brothers friend and shot both of his parents who are going to be ok.  This has been crazy.  I hate being so far away from my family when something like this has happened.  Not that I could really do anything to protect them it’s just you never know.  This world is really getting so dangerous!  It’s sad that we can’t feel safe in our own homes.

1 comment: