Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bring On 2011

Happy New Years to all my blog friends!! I hope everyone has a blessed and prosperous year!! 

Me? Well, I brought in the new year with a nasty stomach virus! Yuck!

New Years day is also my birthday and I had plans to go have a nice lunch with my family but since I had the stomach bug (and so did Victoria), and Harrison has pneumonia we decided it would be in everyone’s best interest to postpone my birthday dinner for another day.  I am feeling much better this afternoon but my little Harry Boy is not feeling to good.  He has such a hard time in the winter anyway with his breathing and I’m sure this has been really hard on him and Mama and daddy!!

I don’t really do resolutions because I don’t end up sticking with it.  I want to try and just live a little healthier and really just soak up all the blessings I’m given everyday. 

Happy New Years!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. So excited for Ashley, Jordan and Tuff on their new addition coming their way. Us girls are growing so fast, seems like yesterday we were in school and now we are married and having babies. Time flies. Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete