Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break and A New Nephew

 

We spent last week in Florida with my family for Spring Break! Of course I also got to welcome my new nephew into the family.  We got in on Monday around midday and my sister came home from the hospital that afternoon.  So I didn’t miss too much.  I was sad that I wasn’t there for the actual birth but I didn't have to go through all the hospital visiting.  Me and my mom went over to help get them settled in, get some laundry done and get everything unpacked. And of course I loved on this sweet baby.

025

Me and Beau bonding

beau

Mom and Baby Beau not long after he was born (I stole this from my sister’s Facebook)

009

Aunt Lisa (my older sister) and Baby Beau

029

Big yawn

033

GiGi and her new grandson

199062_1616946145363_1287632129_31310240_1914443_n

A visit from Beau’s Papa ( looks like they are having their own conversation) wonder what Beau thinks about the toothpick in his Papa’s ear!! Ha!

036

Now this is my sweet Great Nephew, Jayden and let me tell you, he is one heavy 10 month old!!! well he will be 10 months on the 3rd.  So sweet and he was making monkey sounds in the pic above!

041

Beautiful blue eyes!!

We really had a great visit but it definitely wasn’t long enough.  We got there on Monday and left on Friday afternoon. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get down there and love of both the babies above!!!!! Not too much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you came and thanks for all the help you gave me!!!! I can't wait for ya;lls visit in April :))

    ReplyDelete