Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Am Still a MeMe

100_3527

Ha! Just thought I would throw that out there! That I am still a MeMe, that is!! I realize that I haven’t really blog about my grandbabies in a while!  It’s not that I don’t have lots to say it just seems like at the end of the day my mind is kind of on overload.

100_3539 

Anyway, we have been trucking along each day enjoying all the “new” things with each one.  I will say that Tuff and Harrison are quite the little hams!  Lately we have been doing a lot of dancing to Barney and Blue’s Clue’s!! That’s the new favorite shows as of now.  It’s now the beginnings of the terrible 2’s with them but they haven’t been terrible! Yet!! Harrison and Tuff have really started talking and having little conversations with each other and I wonder if they really understand what the other is saying.  Harrison’s favorite word right now is Barney, No, Mine and hold me!! I love the hold me the best and he has stared giving out what I call “squeezie hugs”.  I ask for a squeezie hug and he will wrap those little arms around my neck and squeeze really hard.  I could just melt.  Tuff favorite thing to me right now is when his mama gets home he will go running to her yelling Maaaama!!! And then he turns to me and says “Bye” and waves.  I love that he loves his mama so much.  His favorite word is No, Blue, the ball, and mama!  If we want Tuff to smile for a picture all we have to do is say “show your teethies” and we get a big smile!!  He has stared saying so many words but mostly he has gotten to where he will repeat a word that we say.  Oh me!

002

Ms. Ada (I call her Butter Bean) now has an opinion! A big one.  She will let you know really quick if she is upset! She is quite the little drama queen.  But of course she is the only little princess we have so her drama is quite comical to us.  She comes every morning with a big smile on her face and a lot to say!! In baby talk of course.  She is 10 months old now and she can say mama, dada, papa, bye bye, and bubba! She also will give the ole Miss America wave when she says bye bye.  It is just too precious!  She has the biggest personality for a 10 month old.  She hasn’t started crawling yet but the doctor said she would crawl in her own time so I have been enjoying her just the way she is.

100_3534

So for now Ms. Ada is the only grand princess but we will find out if we will be having another princess or grandson next Friday April the 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment