Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To Our Sweet Lucas Tuff

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!! MeMe and PaPa love you to pieces and could not imagine life without your sweet face with those BIG brown eyes. 

IMG_5848

100_5863

I am overwhelmed with feelings of disbelief as today is your 2nd birthday!! Seriously?? I just can’t believe how time has flown by! 

You have been so sweet the past few days.  Giving out love to me and your “Pah” (as you have chosen to call Papa) Of course I don’t get all that love until Pah leaves for work and then you decide I am worthy enough for it! Ha!  You are such a Pah’s boy.  The very first thing you want to do when you get here every morning is go for a ride in Pah’s truck.  Of course Pah is right there ready to go!!  Your personality is really coming out and I see more smiles each day!  You have started being a typical 2 year old with little “terrible 2” episodes.  And you are such a little helper.  Today you helped me dust the walls and you had a ball climbing the ladder trying to do what I was doing.

100_5364

100_5366

100_5380

We had your birthday party this past weekend and it was the Curious George theme!! So MeMe and Pah got you 2 Curious George t=shirts.  Eee Eee (Curious George)  is your favorite movie right now and I love it because when I was a little girl I loved monkeys and I even had a stuffed monkey that I loved and carried everywhere.

Always know that your MeMe and “Pah” love you to pieces and that the joy that you bring to us each day is humbling!

1 comment: