Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Harrison

 

10

Harrison you are 3 years old today! I can hardly believe how fast time has gone.  You are such a sweet little man and MeMe and Papa love you dearly!  I just loved hearing say “It’s my Birthday”.  But what I love most of all is when I come through the door and you run to me with your arms wide, saying “MEEEEEMEEEEE”.  I couldn’t ask to hear sweeter words from my sweet little 3 year old man.  You make MeMe and Pap so proud!  You are definitely gonna do great things and I can’t wait to watch your little life unfold.

Me and Papa loved seeing play at Chucke Cheese.  You play with all your heart and it’s such sweet times.  I didn’t get any good pictures since all I had was my phone and they turned out blurry.  We enjoyed coming over to have cake and watch you blow out your 3 candles with such gusto!!! These are sweet memories, sweet boy and I will cherish them forever!!

12

I am truly a Blessed MeMe!!

Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment