Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A First MeMe Thing!!!

Well today was pretty great. My daughter Ashley and Jordan (her fiance) gave me this beautiful necklace that says "MeMe" on the charm (pictures soon). It is so overwhelming to me that I am being given this chance to be a MeMe. I don't really feel old enough to have grandchildren even though I have been ready for a few years. Maybe I am needing that feeling of unconditional love that you get from babies, maybe it's that I love babies, maybe I want to see boogs loving on a baby since it has been 10 1/2 years since we've had a baby around, or maybe it's I know that my daughters are going to be amazing mothers. Whatever it is, all I know is that I am just estatic that this is happening to me.

I know you are all probably tired of hearing me blog about becoming a MeMe, but this baby is why I wanted to start this blog. I want to have some kind of journel for my children and grandchildren and I decided how fun it would be to also share it with others. So I hope everyone will keep up with me as I start a new chapter in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you definitely LOOK to young to be a "meme", but God's timing is perfect, so you must be just right. Smiling with you this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked your gift ;)

    ReplyDelete