Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's A MeMe Game!!

Patrice @ Blessings Amid Chaos gave me the letter "A" to play along with this fun meme game. You have to use the letter that I assign you then write 10 things that you love starting with that letter. So if you would like to play along, leave me a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. BEWARE!!! This could get a little difficult depending on the letter I assign you! When people comment on your post assign them a letter and it continues. How Fun!!!

10 Things I love that start with the letter "A"

Annette I love myself (most of the time)
April of course how could I not love this girl
Ashley and this girl
Appetite HeHe!! Me and Patrice had a big one tonight
Always I love me some hubby
Apples I love to eat apples with caramel dip! YUM
Answer I love when I get an answer to prayer
American Idol I love to watch this show
Amazing This is how I feel about being a MeMe
Awesome I have an awesome family

3 comments:

  1. Assign me a letter.
    I'm with you.
    Great job with the A's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonomous was your mother-in-law.
    Heee,heee.

    ReplyDelete