Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Back and Feeling Better!!!

Well our Spring Break trip was great except for me being sick until Wednesday and we left on Thursday. Turns out the 5th Disease for me included swelling in my joints. Especially my wrists, fingers and neck. So I had to deal with that most of time but I had a great time just visiting. I love to just go home and visit. Not really go, go, go but just to be home is the best feeling to me. Here is my mom and me on Sunday afternoon at my sisters.
This is my mom and 3 of her grandchildren (Tori, Carrie, Christy) and her 1st great grandchild (Austin) which calls her GiGi!!!



This is the only pic I was able to get with my mom and all her kids. We were laughing our butts off about something and I didn't know Carrie or Christy was taking this pic. I love it!!!!!



My nephew Robert (which we call Bubba) that I love so much. He has such a sweet and loving heart for a young man his age.


I think little Austin was tired of say "Cheese"!!!! Ha!




My mom and Austin. She loves him so much and I love to hear her talk about him. Sweet!!!


We have this place called Baxter's Wings in our town and we love to go when we go down because they have the best wings EVER and also on Wednesday nights they have Karaoke which is fun for Breeann since she is the one who can sing in the family.


This is me and my sisters with our cousin Jason at Baxters and we were trying to get a good pic but he just wanted to play. Just like a man!! HeHe!!!


Daddy and 2 of his girls.
Me and Tori. Love the big smile!!!

Daddy and his Rebel


I got to spend some time with my "Ole Faithful" and her two girls at Baxters. Since I had been sick all week and so had she we only got to see each other for a few hours. We will make up for lost time this summer.
Keli and Katie
One of my bestest and oldest friends Stephanie.
Boogs getting some practice in before Tuff arrives. It's been a long time since we had little ones around.


This is me and my Daddy. We stopped by his house on our way to my friends in Ocilla, Ga. We spent a few hours there and then went and had lunch.

That sums up my trip home but stay tuned for my next post about the stop in Ocilla, Ga.

4 comments:

  1. The pictures were great....I love the one of you and Flossie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pictures especially the one of Lee and Austin on the living room floor...too cute! The one of me at my house is teribble and I look like a moo moo....ugghhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, I am glad you had fun visiting with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Victoria showed her TEETH!!!! Her smile is SOOO much better when she does that.

    ReplyDelete