Sunday, March 8, 2009

Party of The Year!!! Happy Birthday Tori!!! We Love You!!

Happy Birthday Tori!!! I can't believe you are 11 years old. Where does time go. I hope you had a great party and weekend. Even though we celebrated a week early.

This past Friday night we had Tori's 11th birthday party. I say it was the party of the year because we let her invite 4 of her boy "friends" from her class. Now I know that doesn't seem like a really big deal because anytime you have a class party at the bowling alley or skating rink boys are included in her class. But for some reason since we had the party at our home it was a BIG deal!!! Well it ended up being the best birthday party we have ever had. Any other party where there were just girls there always ended up being so much drama. But we had a great time. The kids played football, WII and kareoke. I have a little glimpse of hubby putting on a little show for the kiddos. These are the girls acting like girls.... As you can see in the 2nd pic that even 11 year olds are texting now!!! My Ashley will have a birthday coming up on March 26th and as you can see she is starting to celebrate a little early. She will be turning 23!!!!

This is hubby putting on his show for the Birthday Girl!!

And by the way I just thought I would add that I was the first one to feel my little Tuffster move. Go MeMe!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dad is such a goober. I'm still proud to call him mine though :)

    I'm glad you got to feel my precious boy... Jordan still hasn't felt him. Hehe. I think he thinks about it too hard.

    I love the picture of me with my to men. Soon there will be a third. Can't wait to start taking those pictures in the future.

    Had a good weekend with the family. The steak on Sunday night was DELICH.. (along with the baked potato, corn on the cob, 3 pieces of bread, cake, and ice cream... hahahaha, Tuff was hungry)

    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete