Monday, March 9, 2009

Tuffster's Bedding

Just thought I would put up a few pics of Tuffster's bedding.... Yep! That's right...I already have a nickname for him...HeHe!! Anyway, Ashley made his name out of some letters that she got at Hobby Lobby and they turned out really sweet. Take a look!!!!
Now I know this is a little late but I took this pic last weekend with my cell phone and I didn't think that it downloaded but low and behold I found it!!! This is on our back deck and as you can see we had a winter wonderland for about 3 hours and then it started to melt. It actually stayed on the ground a few days but the roads were all clear and so that means we didn't get a snow day from school. But I love having just one good snow each winter and it finally came.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the bedding! Too cute! The letters turned out really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so behind...I haven't even really started on Harper's room yet...I guess I need to get on that! Those letters are adorable...tell Ashley I said good job! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Annette! It looks so good! He will ove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your sweet comments! My daddy says hello! And, I was just going to tell you, I was talking to a friend the other day and she had read one of your comments and she went on and on about how much she loved the name Tuff! Unusual names are in! lol

    ReplyDelete