Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Boogs!!!

Happy Father's Day Boogs!!!
We went and had a Father's Day breakfast at Cracker Barrel yesterday morning since Boogs works on the weekends. So he was really lucky to have all 4 girls there with him. We had a great time of good food and conversation. Hope all the father's and father's to be will have a great Father's Day!!
This is when he is the happiest, if you can't tell by the smile on his face. When he has all his girls surrounding him. We are all blessed to have this man in our lives as a dad and husband. I couldn't have asked for a better daddy for my children. He has always been a hands on daddy, always willing to step in and do whatever needed to be done as far as changing, feeding, rocking, singing, whatever involved being a dad he did with love. And patience, goodness, this man has more patience than I could ever think about having. He has always showed them love and compassion, taught them right from wrong, to treat others as you would want to be treated. And most of all to always keep God on your side. Because without Him we wouldn't have nothing.
So I hope that his girls will take his love, patience, compassion, love of God and pass it down to their children because I wouldn't want our grandchildren to miss out on all that goodness!!!

Daddy and his first daughter, April


Then comes the second, Ashley


and then comes the third, BreeAnn

and last but not least the fourth, Victoria

Boogs, hope you have a great Father's Day and I just want you to know that I feel truly blessed to have you in my life as a husband and the father of our children. You are my best friend and I love you more than breathing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment