Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Visit With Dad

Me, my 2 sisters, Tori and my great nephew Austin took a day trip to see my dad one day while I was home. He lives about an hour and 45 minutes away from my moms in Georgia. It was the first time my oldest sister Lisa has been to visit and she really enjoyed herself.
As you can see the golf cart is always a big hit. Every time we go Victoria heads straight to the golf cart. My dad will be 71 this year and he really gets around good and keeps himself busy.

Victoria managed to get Austin to sleep by riding him around the yard in the golf cart

As you can see in the background, my dad raises chickens. Has raised them all my life and to this day I just don't like chickens.

This is rare to have all 3 of us together for a pic






2 comments:

  1. Aww, I need to go up there also. I love that he's got so much land to play around on. Man I bet he's happy as a clam! Ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annette! I left an award for you on my blog! Play along if you'd like! :)

    ReplyDelete