Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Little of This and That

Just wanted to update everyone on the happenings around the Taylor household!!
I have been out of town for 2 weeks so I haven't been able to post. I had a great time visiting with the family. I painted my mom's bedroom for her and also painted her dresser which turned out great. Went to help my oldest sis with a banquet she cooks for at the end of every year and also on another day went to help her clean her cafeteria for some last minute sprucing up. Spent time with some old friends that we grew up with and ate some good ole Florida seafood that we don't get here in Tn.

Me and my mom

Me and lil sis Stacey


Tori and Granny


Me and big sis Lisa

I also got to spend some time with my nieces and great nephew. I would post pics but for some reason it won't let me upload anymore.

Last Wednesday while I am at my mom's Ashley calls to let me know that she is dilated to 1 cm and 60% effaced (did I spell that right?) Anyway she was really excited but I think Tuff should wait a few more weeks. She is only 36 weeks so he could use another few weeks.

BreeAnn has started a new job at our local 4-H office and loves it. It is only suppose to be for the summer as it is a summer youth program. Not long and she will be starting college.

Hubby missed me terribly and I miss him. It's nice to be home and in my own bed.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. What about helping me decorate my diningroom???? Well, I know you're glad to be home but I miss ya'll anyway! Keep us posted on Ash & Tuffsters!

    Love, Lil Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, good pics. I'm happy for BreeAnn, sounds like it would be a lot of fun! Hope she enjoys it the rest of the Summer. I didn't get to spend as much time with everyone as I would've liked. BUT, by October this year I should be well prepared to make a visit. I might have to fly because of the car situation, but you better BET I'm going to be there this year for Fall!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete