Thursday, June 25, 2009

37 Weeks

37 Weeks and Counting.........


Well, I haven't updated a belly pic lately since I have been out of town or just lazy but now it's time to get down to the nitty gritty and get prepared for Tuff since he is 37 weeks and could make his debut anytime now. Ashley is dilated 1cm still and she will go back on Friday so we will have another update then. I think we are all ready for the little man to get here.

And for a little update on Harrison. April and Brandon have been receiving a few updated pics from Taiwan and boy is he growing!!! He gets cuter each time we see a new pic. Things are rolling right along and I think they are waiting on one last pack of paperwork to fill out and then we just wait. So......we will wait and wait and wait...Maybe by September he will be here with his new family.

It seems like I am just now getting my system back on track from the 1 hour difference in time while I was gone. But now that I am back to normal I told Boogs that I will be setting aside 1 day a week for me. Yep, just me. If I want to eat lunch with my kids or eat lunch by myself or maybe even eat lunch with Boogs, it will be my day to spend as I please. Ha!! I say that and I will end up doing the opposite. But that's just how I am. It doesn't matter what I do on my "me" day or who with but my point is to get out of the house just 1 day a week. It seems I am starting to get too comfortable just being at home and not going anywhere. I definitely don't want that to happen.

Anyway, Hope everyone has a blessed day and rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment