Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week of the 4th

Hope everyone had a very patriotic weekend and celebrated our freedom with good food and fireworks. We had a really busy weekend. On Thursday me, my MIL, BIL and Victoria went to my SIL's new home and enjoyed a few hours of swimming, eating, and just enjoying getting to spend some time with family. Thursday was my MIL's birthday so we thought this would be a great way to spend some time with her just relaxing and enjoying family time. I don't really swim so I just sat and watched and took a few pics of everyone else.

On Wednesday the 2nd I went with my in laws to see the movie My Sisters Keeper.....well let me just tell you that was a tear jerker for sure. But the movie was great and well worth the tears that I shed. So if you would rather cry in private I would suggest waiting til the movie is out on DVD and then you can do all the slobbering and crying you want.

On Friday me and our Rebel decided we would hit the goodwill and see what we could come up with. Well I got a few books but other than that I didn't find anything I couldn't live without but Rebel found a few skirts that were really cute. Then on to Blue Coast Burrito for lunch.

So on the 4th me and Boogs went on a date. Yep, you heard that right, we had a real date except it was during the day instead of night. We had a coupon for buy on meal get one free at Ruby Tuesday and I have to say that it was really good and we had tons of food. Then we went to see The Hangover and I have to say it was funny but it was drawn out and it's a movie you would want to wait until the DVD is out.

So by the time we got out of the movie I was extrememly tired and it was getting into my nap time HeHe..... But we were not done yet. UGH!!! Let's just say that I would have been happy to just go home, take a little power nap and watch fireworks on tv. But we headed over to church for a cookout that started at 5:30 and we arrived at 4:30 to just hang out instead of coming home and going back. Well needless to say that by the time 7:30 came around Boogs was tired and ready to head home. So home is where we were while the fireworks going on.



So we had a busy but fun week/weekend of the 4th. Still no action with Tuff but Ashley goes to the DR. in the morning so maybe we will know more. I will be sure to keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I wish Mr. Tuff would hurry up...I'm ready to see his sweet face! Tell Ashley we need to all get together before school starts back and let Harper and Tuff meet! :)

    ReplyDelete