Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Few Birthday Celebrations And Other News!!

Well since it has been a while since I last posted I thought I would do a few posts in one.
A Harrison update: There have been two major hearings in the last month and one more to go and it should take place next week and then April and Brandon should have their travel dates soon after that. So we are hoping that we will have Harrison home by Thanksgiving. So your prayers for Harrison to be united with his mommy and daddy by then would be grateful. We are all very anxious and excited to meet him and have him be a part of our family.

Tuff turned 3 months old on the 14th and he is growing like a weed. I don't remember my own babies growing this fast! Time sure does fly when it's your grand baby.
So what has he been up to? Well, he eats 6 oz every 5 or so hours with a little cereal that we have started feeding him with a spoon. He wasn't to sure about that at first but I think he is catching on. He is sleeping all night except to get up to eat and then goes back to sleep. He weighs 15 lbs. He is laughing, squealing, and kicking his feet like crazy. He loves for his papa to walk him to sleep when it's nap time. He knows the difference between me and papa walking him. He only wants papa at nap time. He is sitting up in his bumbo sit really good, loves his bouncy seat and also loves his exersaucer.





I am loving having him here everyday and look forward to when Harrison comes home so they can be playmates.

Speaking of playmates!!! We are going to be having another grand baby in May 2010. Our Rebel is now 7 weeks pregnant and we were all a little shocked but we are excited and anticipating the arrival of another sweet baby to add to our family. That means I will be one busy MeMe. So please pray that all goes well with her pregnancy and that we will have a healthy baby.

This past weekend we celebrated Jordan's birthday with all the family. We had a great time and enjoyed playing a game of cranium and had great food and best of all "The Cake". Happy Birthday Jordan, we love you!!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!!!

6 comments:

  1. My buddy is growing up TOO fast! :(

    And I love my BOOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuff is the cutest thing ever! He is so precious and growing up so quickly! I hope Harrison will get to come home before Thanksgiving...that would be great! :) Congrats for having another grand-baby on the way! That's exciting! Praying for a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? You've gone from no grandbabies to a housefull in a year! You sure are one lucky Meme! ha:) I think my mom would die! lol Congrats on all the good news. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby and that Harrison is home SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Annette! I didn't know if you'd see my comment back to you on my blog, so I'll comment here too! Oh my gosh! Eric Church in Woodbury at the CO-OP?!?! That is so crazy that he has been to Woodbury! I am seriously thinking about stalking out the CO-OP when I'm back for Thanksgiving & Christmas! I would just die if I met him! That is SO neat! Thanks for sharing that! Now you got me wanting to come home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DON'T LIKE THAT PICTURE you put up on your side bar! I know you have something better than that. My face looks REALLY fat and you know it. You are going to have to change it. Lol. Chop, chop! We took one at church the other day that was better than that! UGH, you hate me! :(

    ReplyDelete