Friday, January 8, 2010

Ada LeeAnn

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

Meet our granddaughter, Ada LeeAnn Parker


So this post is done all in PINK and Oh boy are we gonna be in trouble. Harrison and Tuff are going to have a baby girl cousin named Ada LeeAnn.
BreeAnn and Will went for the ultrasound yesterday and they are having a baby girl! Baby Ada is healthy and growing right on schedule. We are going to have a granddaughter. Wow!! We are excited about having our grandchildren grow up so closely in age. I think they will be pretty close and have a great relationship with each other. They will be making memories as I did with my cousins and as did my kids did with their cousins and then one day they will be able to get together and talk about all the crazy things they did and laugh. It's amazing how memories just keep on being made through family. That makes me really happy. I hope my grandchildren grow up to remember me as a loving, fun MeMe. I always wanted that close bond with my grandparents. My Granny (mother's mother) lived about 4 hours from us and I was pretty close to her even though we didn't live close by. But I always longed for that feeling of being able to hop in the car and go right down the road to cuddle up with my granny anytime I wanted. We didn't see my dad's mother all that much but we lived about 3 hours from her and we just weren't that close to her. I don't remember my dad's dad and I never knew my mother's dad. So I want to make sweet memories with all of my grand babies and hope they will always be able to look back and say I did a good job. Even though I love having these babies in my life I told my kids that it's time for a little break in the baby department!!! HaHa.. So I believe that old saying "be careful what you wish for"!!! because I have been abundantly blessed!! I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited for you! Boys are great..but so are little girls! I just knew it'd be another boy! ha:) Tell them congrats and don't go too crazy shopping! Girl shopping is FUN, FUN, FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Congratulations! I bet you are the best Meme!

    ReplyDelete