Saturday, January 9, 2010

Let It Snow



This is looking out our front door and I am loving this small snow we are having here in Tennessee. It has been heavily flurrying (is that a word?) going on day 3 now. I love when we have the "small" snow amounts. The roads aren't to bad and it's just enough snow to say we actually had a real winter. I don't think we have had this many days of below freezing temps in quite a few years now. Now the below freezing temps get a little old real quick. So after this little round of snow I think I am ready for Spring. Ha! I have heard from my cousin, who is in Orlando at Disney World and he says it snowing there....Go figure! I don't think the Floridians know what to do when they see a flurry or two.


Well, this will be my 2nd full day to stay inside so I think I will get out my trusty book and read for a while then take a nap!


Hope everyone is staying warm and safe.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful picture! I wish it would snow in South Carolina!

    ReplyDelete