Monday, July 19, 2010

Family

FAMILY


Almost all of my family from Florida arrived for the 4th of July weekend!!!


My mom (GiGi to the great grand babies) meeting Harrison for the first time. She has met Tuff when he was just 4 weeks old last summer.



We celebrated my MIL's birthday on Friday the 2nd at Logan's Steakhouse.


Me and my Mom



Me and Tori



My niece Carrie


My daughter Ashley and Jordan



GiGi reading to Harrison




I love this picture!!! I call it 2 Gentlemen and A Lady!! LOL





Cousins getting acquainted!! Harrison, Austin and Tuff



My sister Lisa with her daughter's, L: Carrie R: Christy



We took a trip to Fall Creek Falls for the day.



My sister Lisa with her husband Bobby. This was his first trip to Tennessee and he loved it!



My niece Christy with her boyfriend Jason and their son Austin



Some enjoying the cold water!!! It was sooo hot!


GiGi with Harrison

Tuff chillin on the picnic table


GiGi having a conversation with Austin



My daughter April with husband Brandon and Harrison

My daughter BreeAnn with her boyfriend Will and Ada

Ada


On July 4th we went to a cookout at Aunt Bonnie and Uncle David's. My mom and sister hasn't seen them in a long time so they enjoyed catching up.
Aunt Bonnie and Uncle David in the top left corner.



Tuff and Harrison wanting what the other has! Ha!


This is my all time favorite picture of Harrison!!! I love how you can see all the splashes of water.





On Monday the 5th, all my family headed back home to Florida except my mom. She stayed with me for 2 weeks and I have to say I really enjoyed having her here. At first I thought she may get overwhelmed since I have all 3 grand babies during the week now. But I think she really enjoyed herself. I will tell you, she can work circles around me!!! She will be 70 years old this year and she cracked the whip on me and helped me do alot of work around the house that needed to be done. We bleached and sprayed down the siding on my whole house. Cleaned windows, bleached my deck, trimmed trees and she hauled all the limbs to the burn pile!! I am so glad my mom can still do these things. I miss her and my family so much already!


We had Tuff's Birthday Party on the 17th and I will post pics on that soon.




Hope everyone has a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment