Friday, July 16, 2010

2 DAYS LATE!!!

I cannot believe I did not post about Tuff's 1st birthday on his actual birthday!!! This is my very first MeMe blooper!

Tuff, on July 14, 2009, you came into the world and our lives have not been the same since!! You have brought so much JOY and LOVE and HAPPINESS into our hearts. I count my blessings everyday for you. You have the funniest little personality, with the prettiest, biggest brown eyes that will melt any one's heart! You are a big boy, weighing in at 24 lbs 7 oz and you get to turn your car seat around!!! I know this will make you happy. You are the light of your PaPa's life and your Papa is (one) of the lights of your life. You are walking and even almost running. You have 2 teeth and you are really starting to give out those sweet kisses more often. You love playing with you cousin's Harrison and Ada at MeMe and PaPa's everyday!

I hope you have a great time at your birthday party tomorrow (July 17th). I know you probably won't remember the party itself but don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures so you will have these memories when you are older.

I love you so much sweet boy. Happy 1st Birthday!!

2 comments:

  1. Annette
    I just stumbled across the fact that you follow my blog, and have it on your side list...thanks for reading : D Your blog is super sweet!
    many Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sweet baby boy! Mommy LOVES you! :)

    ReplyDelete