Sunday, July 25, 2010

Spreading The Love

Hey everybody!!! Jenna, over at http://jennasjourneyblog.blogspot.com/, is hosting a commenting contest starting tomorrow!! So tomorrow anyone who is excited and up for a challenge, we bloggers are going to comment on 10 blogs each day for a week!! I think this is a great idea since I am kinda a blog lurker without leaving a comment. I don't know why I don't comment often but I think this just may give me an incentive to leave some love on some great blogs!! If you wanna join then just click on Jenna's link above and hope on comment train!! LOL.
Hope everyone has a great and blessed day!!!

7 comments:

  1. HI! I'm visiting from Jenna's Journey! Your family is adorable!

    Robin :o) aka: Alabama Slacker Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Just stopping by from Jenna's blog! Hope you have a super great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a lovely idea! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annette! I found your blog through the blog hop. First of all, I am not sure if I can believe you that you are soon to be grandparents because you look so young ;) But congratulations! You seem to have such a sweet family, and I enjoy your blog!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Doing a little blog hopping and your blog header caught my eye - so cute!!!

    My mother is known as Meme by her grandchildren too! You have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you are participating! And I CANNOT believe that you are soon to be grandparents! Y'all look SO young!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to change the "soon to be grandparents" since you now have 3 grand children. Goober!

    ReplyDelete