Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Quick Update!

First I would like to thank you all for your prayers for my mama.  I’m sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all but my mama did great with her surgery!  She came through with flying colors!! Her only restrictions are no driving, flying or lifting for 6 weeks.  That’s a little sad since she was due to fly up to see me on July 11th.  So we have had to cancel her flight and she was given a credit to use in the future.  It has been really crazy since I got home on Monday afternoon so I will do more of a detailed update after I return from my week with my cousin at a spa resort next week.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Fourth of July.  And not to forget all our soldiers and their families for the sacrifices they make for our freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment