Sunday, August 21, 2011

27 Years Ago!!

 

My baby girl, April,  came into this world full of curiosity!!  I will never forget that day! For some reason your first child’s birth is stuck in your memory where it doesn’t take much thinking to bring that moment back to the front of your mind! 

297259_10100132112143385_38421799_43760616_8124325_n

To say that she has made me and her daddy proud is an understatement and I just don’t have words adequate enough!  But she has been the very person I knew she would be!!  She was my “easy” child!   She has become a wife and mother and is doing amazing things!!  She has been given the gift of adoption and has made us proud grandparents to our first grandson, Harrison, and soon we will have 2 new additions when Sophie and Greer make it home!!  She has made us one proud Mama and Daddy!!  God has blessed her family beyond words!!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl and Thank  you for making me and your daddy proud!! We love you to the moon and back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment