Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day To All!!

Just wanted to wish all my bloggy friends a Happy Valentine's Day. Me and hubby usually don't do flowers or gifts just because, well, we just usually don't. However, this year hubby did send me flowers at work which was a nice surprise. I got hubby a card, my big girls a card and the girls that are still at home got a balloon and stuffed animal sent to school.

We had a birthday dinner today for my wonderful sister-in-law. In the past, if it hadn't been for her being there for our family I don't know how we would have gotten through the toughest 2 years we have been through thus far. She is a great Aunt to our girls and a great sister-in-law. She is now moving about 30 minutes from us into a new home that her and her better half has bought. So she will be missed.

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment: