Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Bored!!!

Well I haven't posted in a few days and my cuz Patrice over at http://blessingsamidchaos.blogspot.com/ told me I was being a terrible blogger. I think she was just blog hopping and bored so she called to tell me that my bloggy days recently were BORING!!! How RUDE!!!


Anyway, hubby has fully recovered from his kidney stones and he got his stent removed yesterday so he is a happy camper now. Except he had to go back to work today...HeHe.


I am getting really excited about being a MeMe in July. I haven't posted an updated belly pic because, well, because I am just lazy I guess. But I will get those posted soon.


I have been really excited lately because our God is so good. If you haven't been kept up to date on Baby Harper over at http://kellyskornerblog.com/ then you have missed a true miracle that our God is so famous for. And also Baby Brayden over at http://jennasjourneyblog.blogspot.com. These families have been through alot in the last month. But with God's grace He has given these families a miracle. I am so happy to say that Baby Harper is home and doing great except she doesn't like to sleep. And little Brayden is still in the hospital because he isn't eating well from his bottle. So keep these two families in your prayers as they embark on this new journey.

Well that's about all I have for now and I will try to be a better blogger.....Patrice. HeHe

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You blogged!

    Our lights just came back on, so of ocurse I went straight to the computer! He he!

    Okay, getting ready for AI! Call me if you see the Kentucky girl, so I can get a look!

    Luvie U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad I think I am a boring blogger too. My life just isn't that interesting. Glad your hubby is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete