Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!!!! Thank you Jesus for rising from the tomb on that Sunday!!! We had a great day with family and it started out with the baskets that the Easter Bunny left. Then, all our children and their better halves went to church with us. Easter Bunny Surprises!!!
The girls were a little sleepy but I think they were happy with what the Easter Bunny brought...
We did get some pics but as usual I have a hard time getting everyone together for pictures. This is me and Boogs.

Victoria and her Nana.

Me and my mother in law. She's the best!!

Ashley and Jordan. Tuff is really growing. We will have him here next year for his first Easter.
BreeAnn and her boyfriend Nathan.
Patrice and Jeremy
Aunt Melissa, Ashley and Nana

BreeAnn and Victoria

Ashley, Victoria and Jordan
BreeAnn and April finally able to eat!!!

This is what happens after dinner!! Ha!

Boogs taken a little rest!!

5 comments:

  1. Ashley looks beautiful! Tuff is really growing!!! Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Breann and Victorias dresses together, all the color! :) Ash looks good! We need an update on the progress of the baby, she hasn't emailed us in a while. Breanns tie-died top looks like an easter egg with a bunch of color, ha ha. I don't know where that thought came from...lol, but I like the top. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone looks great! I am sad I missed the good vittles! Patrice looks like she's lost weight...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pics are too cute! you have such a beautiful family. Tuff IS really growing...I'm glad Harper isn't the only one! LOL We may get to have the 4d ultrasound tomorrow and i am so excited! :) You know I'll post pics as soon as I get home if I do!

    ReplyDelete