Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Some Randomness

Well, I haven't been such a great blogger lately due to me not having much to blog about. So this is going to be a post about random things.

This past weekend we went to a surprise birthday party for my son-in-law at one of their friends family farm. It was such a beautiful and peaceful place and we really enjoyed ourselves. Of course I left my camera at home so I had to use my daughters camera and no tellin how long it will be before I have pics to post. But I will post them as soon as I get them.
Also, on Sunday after church Victoria and her favorite cuz Joey were in a little skit after their egg hunt. They presented the Resurrection Egg in Rap style!!! It was so cute and it was different and I think they did an amazing job. Here are the cousins cheeZin for the camera

Tori singing her part of the Resurrection Egg "Rap Style"!!!

You know I am so Thankful for my Jesus for rising from the tomb on that Sunday morning. I am thankful He he is so forgiving that He loves me even when I am not deserving of it.Joey singing his part of the "Rap Style" Resurrection EggThis is my Rebel today when she got home from school!!! When she walked in I thought she looked so cute that I had to take a quick pic of her quirky outfit!!! She will be graduating in less than 2 months so we will be really busy in the coming weeks getting ready for her big day and then she will be getting ready to start her big college career!!! She will be attending a local college in the town next to us. She has been accepted into the Music Program and we are so happy for her that she will get to study what she loves to do in life.
So along with all the graduating preparations there will also be the planning of the baby shower that we will be giving in order to prepare for the arrival of our little Tuff.

I have less than 2 months of work left for myself also as I work at the school and then I will be a stay at home MeMe. Can't wait for this next phase to start in my life. I am sure I will have a lot more to blog about then but will I have the time!!!!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Bree's new shirt is cute! :)
    Glad you finally posted!
    Love you, Ash

    ReplyDelete